[Gpg4win-users-en] HTTP Proxy settings

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jul 23 09:50:48 CEST 2015

Hi Thomas,

I prefer a public reply on the list, so that others
can learn oder help form our conversation.
If this is fine with you, please respond to the list. :)

On Wednesday 22 July 2015 at 17:57:36, Maszerowski, Thomas wrote:
> Try something like
>
> gpg2 --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --http-proxy='whatever your proxy
> is' --recv-keys EFF5D42A

Sorry, my bad, it should have been
  gpg2 --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --keyserver-options "http-proxy=YOURPROXY"
       --recv-keys EFF5D42A

(this is my cert you would be requesting, you can of course try a different
one).

> or try setting the environment variable "http_proxy".

Then
 gpg2 --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys EFF5D42A
or even more verbose
 gpg2 -v --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --keyserver-options verbose
         --recv-keys EFF5D42A

Best,
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner