[Gpg4win-users-en] HTTP Proxy settings

Maszerowski, Thomas Thomas.Maszerowski2 at xerox.com
Fri Jul 24 18:06:45 CEST 2015

P:\>gpg2 --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --keyserver-options "http-proxy=http://'my
proxy':8000" --recv-keys EFF5D42A
gpg: requesting key EFF5D42A from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
gpg: key EFF5D42A: public key "Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>"
imported
gpg: 3 marginal(s) needed, 1 complete(s) needed, PGP trust model
gpg: depth: 0  valid:   2  signed:   0  trust: 0-, 0q, 0n, 0m, 0f, 2u
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1  (RSA: 1)

Thanks, this works, so how do I get the same behavior out of Kleopatra?