[Gpg4win-users-en] Why are my encrypted files AUTOMATICALLY decrypting?

Dessi Sumilo gpg4win at yahoo.cotse.net
Mon Jul 27 00:23:29 CEST 2015

I have searched everywhere.  I am using GPG4WIN 2.2.5 on Windows 7.  I
created a key and then just created a .txt file with Notepad.  I
encrypted the file with the key I created.  It did everything fine and
created the .gpg encrypted file.

But when I now right-click the file and decrypt, it does it
automatically.  This is no security at all if anyone can just right
click and decrypt the file.

I changed the gpg-agent to nocache and set the Kleopatra to 30
seconds.  I've rebooted and tried everything I could find.

Why does it not ask me for the password?  Why is it automatically
decrypting?

Thanks....