[Gpg4win-users-en] Why are my encrypted files AUTOMATICALLY decrypting?

Dessi Sumilo gpg4win at yahoo.cotse.net
Mon Jul 27 16:14:03 CEST 2015

I have checked, everything and gone step by step.  It automatically
encrypts and decrypts the file.

1)  Create a .txt document
2)  Right-click and Encrypt & sign
3)  requests the key (I just use my key to encrypt)
4)  It encrypts and the text is scrambled/encrypted
5)  IT DOES NOT ASK ME FOR A PASSWORD TO ENCRYPT...IT JUST DOES IT

NOW TO DECRYPT

1)  Right click on the encrypted file select Decrypt/Verify
2)  a window comes up to choose operation with a Decrypt/Verify button
3)  selecting Decrypt/Verify decrypts the file without any request for
password.

I am at a total loss right now.