[Gpg4win-users-en] Why are my encrypted files AUTOMATICALLY decrypting?

Dessi Sumilo gpg4win at yahoo.cotse.net
Tue Jul 28 19:53:37 CEST 2015

Good advice...

I basically did the following:

1)  Uninstalled gpg4win, gpgshell, gnupg, etc. after exporting my keys
2)  Went through the registry and found all GNU entries (note:  there
were some trolltech entries that were concerning but they seem legit
after a bit of research) and deleted them
3)  restarted
4)  Checked all directories and find any GNU (including Apps/roaming)
and deleted them.
5)  restarted
6)  Installed gpg4win w/GPA, and gpgshell
7)  Imported my keys
8)  restarted
9)  Made sure my gpg-agent had 0 for the cache stuff

I then proceeded to test.

Everything seems to work fine now.  But I will definitely keep an eye
on it.

Thank you for all of your help.