[Gpg4win-users-en] Untrused Site Certification

L LSmok3 at riseup.net
Sat May 23 22:46:37 CEST 2015

In addition to the note on verification issues using Gpg4Win, I should
also point out that the Gpg4Win mailing list subscription links from the
Gpg4Win site warn of untrusted certification, somewhat worrying, again,
for security oriented software. Numerous conflicting opinions exist
regarding site certification, but even activist newsletters will supply
warnings regarding site certification warnings and online attack (since
all that is supplied in the case of a mailing list account is the
obvious, I am unconcerned). Will Gpg4Win/Intevation be obtaining better
certification to fix this issue?