[Gpg4win-users-en] Problems with Gpg4Win Verification Operations (and a couple of apparent bugs)

Blibbet blibbet at gmail.com
Sun May 24 01:07:18 CEST 2015

> Reiterating a serious problem with the operation of Gpg4Win, or the
> verification of files using Gpg4Win, and the last time I will try to
resolve
> it. My time is limited and costly too.
>Any suggestions?

All of the volunteers who contribute to the various GPG code projects,
which GPG4win bundles, have limited time.

I'd suggest reporting bugs like the GPG4win team wants. Look at:

http://www.gpg4win.org/reporting-bugs.html

Complaining on a mailing list -- perhaps more than once -- does not
result in a a bug report.

Sorry, but if you don't spend time to fix open source projects, you
don't deserve to use them.

Thanks,
Lee