[Gpg4win-users-en] gpg-agent or scdaemon timeout not working

Neil M nabber00 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 15:41:38 CEST 2015

> Another step would be to ask: Does somebody else work with a smartcard
> on windows and have the timeouts working or not working?

I can confirm I saw the same thing with my Yubikey Neo and also was
concerned. At this point I have activated the PIV applet and am using x509
certs with putty-cac instead. This prompts for PIN every time.

Also note that earlier versions of the Yubikey Neo had a vulnerability in
the OpenPGP applet where the PIN could be bypassed, but mine is not
vulnerable.