[Gpg4win-users-en] gpg-agent scdaemon + yubikey smartcard not asking for PIN with PUTTY

Bowlers Bloody bloodybowlers at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 14:14:19 CET 2016

> This may have to wait until Werner can look into it,
sure, no problem :)

> until then we can try to make it a good problem report in bugs.gnupg.org.
ok I posted a bug report on the bug tracker

> If it is possible in your situation, you could try one of the Gpg4win test
> versions and see if it works better there.

I tried older version (which, at the time, worked for people with the
same setup as myself), but I can try new version too of course.

I just have one question : will installing gpg4win 3.X beta (something
like that https://files.gpg4win.org/Beta/gpg4win-3.0.0-beta128/) will
corrupt my current keyring ? I mean, I read somewhere that the keyring
are not compatible ?