[Gpg4win-users-en] Can't import ECC keys - GPG needs version bump to 2.1.x

Juan Miguel Navarro Martínez juanmi.3000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 21:15:00 CEST 2017

You can get the version v2.1 of GnuPG by downloading and installing the
experimental version of Gpg4Win (3.0.0).

All the experimental versions are in here:

https://files.gpg4win.org/Beta/

I'm using the beta215 version as it was the latest "publicly" announced
on the gpg4win-devel maillist with a changelog but the current one is
beta276.

Optionally, you can then install the latest GnuPG 2.1 version from the
gnupg.org websute over the one installed by Gpg4Win 3.0.0. One of the
maintainers of Gpg4Win told me that it should be fine doing so.