[Gpg4win-users-en] 3.0.3 End of File Error

David Kronlid david at kronlid.net
Mon Apr 2 18:08:48 CEST 2018

Allen, I have the same problem as you on Win7. I wrote about it in another
thread a couple of months ago.
There's a null pointer dereference happening that crashes kleopatra, that's
how far I got when trying to find what causes the problem.

Neil, the problem is present after reboot.

Luckily I do all encrypted emails and file transfers on my Linux machines,
I only use gpg4win to verify downloaded files nowadays so it doesn't really
matter if gpgex and kleopatra crashes every time as it still shows if the
signature was correct or not.

Allen, do you sometimes also get the double OK buttons in kleopatra?