[Gpg4win-users-en] SCDaemon problems win GPG4Win 3.1.0

Ondrej Krajicek ondrej.krajicek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 07:03:40 CEST 2018

 Dear all,

after a whole day of unsuccessful and frustrating experiments win gpg4win
and yubikey, I have no other option than to post question to this mailing
list. I sincerely do hope that someone can help me.
My yubikey is working correctly in all tools except gpg4win. And I suspect
that yubikey is not the problem.

As far as I understand this, scdaemon is not even able to detect any
readers (my laptop has two). When I start scdaemon, the log does not
contain any entries about detecting readers. When I run gpg-connect-agent
with:

SCD getinfo reader_list

I get:
> gpg-connect-agent
> scd getinfo reader_list
ERR 100663354 No data <SCD>

My scdaemon.conf file looks like this:
> type .\scdaemon.conf
debug-level guru
debug-all
debug-ccid-driver
log-file scdaemon.log
verbose
reader-port "Yubikey 4 OTP+U2F+CCID"

The strange thing is that with these settings, scdaemon.log should be full
with debug log entries, but it is not.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Ondrej