[Gpg4win-users-en] Import PGP Keys

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Nov 13 08:56:12 CET 2018

Hi,

> I then try to import the key to Windows 10 using Kleopatra. Under GUI, I get
the error "EBR error".

The only thing I can think of is that the key is somehow corrupted on export
or transfer. My recommendation would be to double check that. How did you
export it on linux?

For the export command I would recomment the "--armor" option. This encodes
the Key as ASCII Text which is more robust then the binary output and you can
better see if something is corrupted.

Regards,
Andre

--