[Gpg4win-users-en] GpgOL trouble finding own certificate after Send

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Wed Oct 10 18:02:07 CEST 2018

Hi,

On Wednesday, October 10, 2018 3:46:01 PM CEST Jeff Smith wrote:
> Thanks, however the email is matching, and here are some hints that this is
not the problem:

Strange. Can you give me a screenshot of the certificate details dialog in
Kleopatra next to the key selection dialog? Maybe I can see the issue there.

The filter is pretty stupid it just matches the email address of the certificate
to the one displayed in the key selection dialog.

I wonder if it might be a problem with address normalization or maybe there is
an issue if the UID with the email is not the primary one.

If you don't want to send it publicly you can send it to me by encrypted mail
of course. (I'm the main GpgOL developer).

Thanks!
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262  | http://www.intevation.de/