[Gpg4win-users-en] GpgOL trouble finding own certificate after Send

Jeff Smith imajeffs at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 22:44:02 CEST 2018

You won't be surprised, but it turns out the email address did have a typo.

I concentrated so hard on "purchasing at gatehardware" because I thought it would be wrong, I was missing the fact:  .com

is spelled .dom

see how that looks the same with one extra line :-/

So thank you for insisting it is that simple, and now I have learned a few other things about how they are selected by various software.

Have a great day or night (my time zone GMT-7)