[Gpg4win-users-en] gpg4win 3.1.7 gpgol outlook 2010 32bit add-in on windows xp sp3 32bit fails to register

C. M. Rion (GMAIL) rion.chris at gmail.com
Sat May 11 23:26:08 CEST 2019

im trying to install the gpgol plugin for outlook 2010 32bit, on windows xp
sp3 32bit.  im trying gpg4win version 3.1.7, and receiving error message
"registration of the gpgol outlook plugin failed".  your irc channel on
freenode does not allow me to speak in channel.  i hope someone can help me,
or point me to documentation for this specific issue.

my thanks,

chris