[Gpg4win-users-en] Fwd: gpg-agent not working

aakash sandhyan aakash.sandhyan at bizacuity.com
Mon Nov 11 21:34:21 CET 2019

Hi All,

I'm using GnuPG for a few months now on my windows machine(Windows 10) and
it is going good. Now when I'm trying to use this on Windows Server 2016 it
is giving me errors. What I found from the internet is, gpg-agent is a
program that runs in the background to keep GPG keys and is connected to
gpg via socket. And I tried whatever was possible from the ones I found on
the internet. But no one was Windows server specific.

This is the one that is being generated when I'm trying to generate a
key-pair.

[image: error-1.png]

[image: gpg-agent.png]

  This the folder structure of GnuPG but I could find files prefixed with
"S." that can be found on my Windows 10 machine.
[image: folder-structure.png]

This the folder structure of GnuPG but I could find files prefixed with
"S." that can be found on my Windows 10 machine.

Can you please help me with this? Its been two to three days debugging this
issue but I couldn't figure it out.

Best Regards,
Aakash Sandhyan