[Gpg4win-users-en] Fwd: gpg-agent not working

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Nov 12 09:12:14 CET 2019

Hi Aakash,

Am Montag 11 November 2019 21:34:21 schrieb aakash sandhyan:
> Now when I'm trying to use this on Windows Server 2016 it
> is giving me errors.

is something special about the drive C:?
(Is it a network drive or a regular one? Wha file system? SOme filesystems may
prevent sockets.)

> This the folder structure of GnuPG but I could find files prefixed with
> "S." that can be found on my Windows 10 machine.

Can you check the permissions your user has on the Roadming/gnupg directory?

Some things that you could try:
* Run gnupg-agent as an administrator, maybe this is a permission problem.
* Install it in a local drive (just to a try to see if this makes a
difference)
* Give the agent command line more diagnostic options like -vv --debug-all