[Gpg4win-users-en] gpgol plugin not loaded on outlook 2019

Mateu Alcover Bestard malcover at emaya.es
Wed Jul 8 09:17:43 CEST 2020

Hello Bernhard.

Yes I had already tried it, but I have a question about it, the document specifies:

In the following Registry Keys replace <VERSION> with your Outlook Version. The <VERSION> values are:

    Outlook 2010: 14.0

    Outlook 2013: 15.0

    Outlook 2016: 16.0

But it doesn't talk about Outlook 2019.

In my registry I have this:

[cid:image001.png at 01D65508.9D6ACD90]

Do I have to create a new registry entry called 17.0 for Outlook 2019? Do I have to rename one of this 14.0, 15.0 or 16.0?

Thanks for your help.

Mateu Alcover Bestard

Xarxa/DTIC/Serveis Corporatius

Son Pacs. Camí dels Reis, 400 - 07010 - Palma

Tel.: 971 77 43 00

Mòbil: 608762895 (Ext. 6054)

www.emaya.es