[Gpg4win-users-en] gpg4win-3.1.15.exe - virus/malware appeared during installation of said executable

Bowie Frisch bowiefrisch at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 15:59:36 CET 2021

Hi,

First, I wish to thank all the nice guys who have made this project possible at their own expense.

Second, as the subject title states, my anti-virus/malware software reported that there was a virus/malware when I was installing said executable. I am using the latest version of Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (build number 19042.746) and Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.3.3384.1000.

Please click the following URLs to view the screenshots:

https://ibb.co/sQZD9hW

https://ibb.co/4dvXcmG

I am curious: when compiling the Windows executable, was it done on a Linux distro, macOS, BSD operating system?

Best regards.