[Gpg4win-users-en] Some emails not decryptable

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Mar 12 09:20:28 CET 2021

Hi Michaela,

Am Donnerstag 11 März 2021 16:32:01 schrieb Michaela Azevedo Pires:
> I can't add GpgOL to outlook 2016 how do I do it?

When it is installed, Outlook should pick it up.
If it does not, here are instructions to diagnose the situation
https://wiki.gnupg.org/TroubleShooting#GpgOL_won.27t_load_in_Outlook
for an IT person. If needed, get someone from your IT support to help
you with the instructions.

To further understand what is going on
at your side, here is my suggestion again:

Those are the next steps as I see it
(As you have been answering briefly, can you do it without citing a full email
you are replying to? This way others can see faster what you want. Please only
reply once.)

Best Regards,