[Gpg4win-users-en] mkportable fails

Clayton Scott Kern ckern at twcny.rr.com
Fri Feb 11 20:30:23 CET 2022

On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 17:57:31 +0100
Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de> wrote:

> Am Freitag 11 Februar 2022 16:16:42 schrieb Clayton Scott Kern:
> > > Gpg4win 4.0.0 I assume?
> > Yes
>
> We'll give it a spin and see if this behaves differently for us next
> week. Bernhard

I'm considering changing the dll from -8 to -9; then run mkportable
again; then change everything and then see what happens.

The other idea to uninstall Gpg4win and totally remove any directories
and files left, then reinstall.

For now I'll wait till you've had a chance to test things.  I primarily
use this to verify the downloaded programs, I use regularly,  and have
been able to get the signature from the provider