[Gpg4win-users-en] Your Experiences with Windows 11 or Outlook 2021?

Daniel Colquitt hello at danielcolquitt.com
Mon Feb 28 09:55:27 CET 2022

> Or do you happen to run GpgOl with Outlook 2021/Outlook 356?
>
> We are asking because we even if we know that Microsoft is often keeping
> their products very compatible to each other, there maybe surprises that
> we cannot find easily with testing on our side.

Outlook version: Microsoft® Outlook® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2201
Build 16.0.14827.20198) 64-bit

When I send signed (not encrypted) emails with GpgOl, using an Exchange
account, they display as emails with empty bodies and no attachments in the
Exchange webmail (both for me and the recipient). The email is perfectly
readable on the desktop client, however.

I am not sure whether this is a GpgOl problem, or a Microsoft problem. A
brief google seems to suggest it may be to do with the Exchange server. See,
for example,
<https://gpgtools.tenderapp.com/discussions/problems/13733-broken-attachment
s-in-microsoft-365-webmail-if-gpg-signed-smime>.

Dan