[Gpg4win-users-en] Found a tooltip message in the GpgOL configuration dialog was incorrect

Ming Kuang ming at imkuang.com
Sun Feb 5 07:09:58 CET 2023

Hi, all,

Just now I noticed that one of the tooltip messages in GpgOL configuration
dialog was incorrect:
The tooltips for the "Automation" option and the "Resolve recipient keys
automatically" option are both "Enable or disable any automated key handling."
Move your mouse over the option and you should found it, this is obviously
wrong for the "Resolve recipient keys automatically" option.

It's not a serious problem (and most users shouldn't even notice it), but it
should be better if someone can fix it.

The software version I am using is Gpg4win-4.1.0 and the GpgOL version is
2.5.6.