[Gpg4win-users-en] Outlook crashes when GPG-OL plugin is enabled and I attempt to forward specific emails

Ulf Bremer ulf.bremer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 17:44:42 CET 2023

Hi Andre,

this is not my "bug", but seems to be very similar. If you point me to
instructions for "log with +call trace enabled" I should be able to
get that done (given that it doesn't disclose confidential data, the
email which I would use as an example doesn't contain any secrets, but
it's not public either).

Regards

Ulf