[Inteproxy-devel] Build problems

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Tue May 8 09:51:03 CEST 2007

Hi Chris,

On Tuesday 08 May 2007 09:10, Chris Tweedie wrote:
> win2k3 & winxp (both with same problem)

we so far only tested on Linux. We scheduled to get a new
version 0.2.0 out this week which also runs on WinXP. Also
a new installed will be build.

> python 2.5 /w all the extensions listed in the build document.
> Do i need to do anything to "register" elementpath after installing lxml?
> There is obviously a step that i have missed somewhere ..

Bernhard Herzog will start to test on Windows very soon. I would
be glad if you could together iron out the problems :-)

Note, that lots of things changed since 0.1.2. There is a GUI, tray icon feature,
real Web-Proxy behaviour etc. So, I expect a couple of challenges on Windows.

Best

	Jan