[Inteproxy-devel] Build problems

Chris Tweedie chrislist at narx.net
Fri May 11 05:34:51 CEST 2007

Hi Jan, i'd be glad to help report problems when you guys have reached a stable release. I just tried trunk again and still cant run the build properly.

If its possible to get it up and running on Windows right now, i'd be a very happy man! Maybe theres an intermediary step that i have left out?

Chris

On Tue, 8 May 2007 09:51:03 +0200, "Jan-Oliver Wagner" <jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> On Tuesday 08 May 2007 09:10, Chris Tweedie wrote:
>> win2k3 & winxp (both with same problem)
>
> we so far only tested on Linux. We scheduled to get a new
> version 0.2.0 out this week which also runs on WinXP. Also
> a new installed will be build.
>
>> python 2.5 /w all the extensions listed in the build document.
>> Do i need to do anything to "register" elementpath after installing
> lxml?
>> There is obviously a step that i have missed somewhere ..
>
> Bernhard Herzog will start to test on Windows very soon. I would
> be glad if you could together iron out the problems :-)
>
> Note, that lots of things changed since 0.1.2. There is a GUI, tray icon
> feature,
> real Web-Proxy behaviour etc. So, I expect a couple of challenges on
> Windows.
>
> Best
>
> 	Jan
> --
> Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner                        Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück
> Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HR B 18998             http://www.intevation.de/
> Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner

Chris Tweedie