[Gpg4win-devel] Update to current Claws Mail: when finished?

wwp subscript at free.fr
Thu Jul 5 14:36:12 CEST 2007

Hello Jan-Oliver,

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 14:18:25 +0200 Jan-Oliver Wagner <jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de> wrote:

> On Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2007, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> > At Thu, 5 Jul 2007 09:23:37 +0200,
> > Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> > > I noticed on gpg4win-commits that you are heavily working on the
> > > update to newest Claws Mail.
> > >
> > > Any estimate when this will be finished  and a new release be available?
> >
> > Claws Mail 2.10.0 (and 2.9.2) are integrated in the build process,
> > compile and run.  The S/MIME plugin is integrated.  The plugins can be
> > loaded, but I did not do any further tests.  In particular, I did not
> > try to read/write email or encrypted emails (with OpenPGP or S/MIME).
>
> packages.current does not consider the new verion over here.
> Anything I might have missed?
[snip]

Right, but you can grab the sources tarball from
http://www.claws-mail.org/downloads.php?section=downloads
No need to get the extra plugin sources tarball too, there's patch in
patches/claws-mail that adds smime-plugin source files as a core plugin
(!).

Also, you might consider passing --disable-pkg-sylpheed-claws if you
want to build claws-mail instead.

wwp