[Gpg4win-devel] Adding openssl to gpg4win (as a dep for claws-mail)

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Wed Oct 17 13:17:31 CEST 2007

On Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2007, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:36, subscript at free.fr said:
> > BTW, would GNUTLS fit your needs? gnutls4win? We're evaluating the
> > feasibility to move from openssl to GNUTLS in Claws Mail.
>
> Pretty please do that.

that'll be really cool. We've recently did the migration for OpenVAS Server
and it is good get rid of the strangeness of the OpenSSL license for distribution
purposes. It was some work and changed the functionality a bit, but I geuess
it saves the time alone for the endless license discussions ;-)

Best

	Jan