[Gpg4win-users-en] Commonly accepted SSL/TLS certificate for gpg4win websites

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Oct 29 15:55:50 CET 2015

On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:32, thomas at intevation.de said:

> That are very good prices, if you can buy the 10-SAN certificate, I
> can immediately deploy it on the download server. If I understand

I just ordered them.  I'll send you the key and the certificate by PM.

> SAN entries should be:

>   files.gpg4win.de
>   lists.gpg4win.de

I don't think they make sense.  We do not have translated content on files
and thus it is better to redirect plain http access to https://*.org (in
case there are bookmarked http:// URLs).  I can do the redirection for
if you like.

> There are still two free SAN entries, so maybe add

>   community.gpg4win.org

okay, and I also added

   wiki.gpg4win.org

There are 2 free slots remaining which I can add at any time later.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner