[Skencil-users] Fwd: Join forces for skencil1/sK1?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jun 27 18:48:05 CEST 2007

On Friday 22 June 2007 12:20, Tobias Hilbricht wrote:
> I am referring to Skencil 0.6.17, which uses tk. The look of the GUI is
> not an important aspect to me. More important are installation,

Note that installation ease has to do a lot with packaging
and Skencil packaging has seen some work recently
especially for Debian and Mandriva.
It is not as good as it could be, especially some of the nicer plugins
are not shipped by default yet, but it clearly is important.
So keep pushing for good Skencil packages in your distribution. :)