[Winpt-users] where Is The PASSPHRASE STORED

Vineet Madan vineet1408 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 15:08:57 CEST 2006

Dear Timo

i read your reply which said

*I'm a little confused.
*>*
*>* For encryption, let's assume you mean public-key encryption, no
*>* passphrase is needed. For symmetric encryption, it is stored in
*>* (secure[if available]) memory.
*
My query is that which memory . that is can i have acces to that memory. can
someone acces that memory to recover my passphrase.
or can i access that memory in my computer to recover my passphrase if
forgotten. can u pl tell which specific memory are u talking about and how
can that be accessed if at all it can be....

regards--vineet madan
--
God is Great
VINEET MADAN