[Gpg4win-devel] signature in body: no-mime and new "double no-mime"

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Aug 27 10:35:58 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Monday 26 August 2013 19:31:16 Dr. Peter Voigt wrote:
> Thanks, Andre, for explaining "opaque signed". The provided link,
> however, is a bit confusing. According to Bernhards explanations I have
> expected a message with the actual message content (= payload or body
> text) being just repeated. The hardcopy of your link looks different.

Yes sorry for that I've created the screenshots page with the intention to see
how a mail client handles different situations and I found the case where the
plain text does not match the signed text more interesting ;)

I've attached another example:
http://wiki.gnupg.org/MailClients/Screenshots?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=doublenomime.mbox

That was created by outlook and shows how it "should" look like.

> Regards,
> Peter
>
> PS: Besides your message Claws additionally displays a
> -----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE----
> -----END PGP MESSAGE----
> block, which is displayed with Gnus as
> [[PGP Encrypted Part:Failed]]