[Gpg4win-devel] maintenance (short downtimes) on www/files gpg4win, https redirect

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Tue Jul 27 10:46:57 CEST 2021

Hi!

I'm doing a larger upgrade on the server running www.gpg4win.* and
files.gpg4win.*, so there will be some short downtimes today (maybe
some more during this week).

Additionally I already configured files.gpg4win.* to always redirect
from http to https, same as www.gpg4win.* is doing since 2015.
Please contact me if you think this may cause problems due to https
not being allowed for some people. For now I think it offers more
benefits than drawbacks.

Best Regards,

Thomas Arendsen Hein

--