[Gpg4win-users-en] email decryption with gpgol (was: solved: Can not create new key)

Jean-Paul Geerets j.p.geerets at amc.nl
Tue Sep 19 16:26:48 CEST 2006

Ok...

I don't know how, but, stuf seems to work.... :-)

Outlook crashes sometimes... Why? Don't know.. But now the last hours it
works... :-)

I have done some test with a collegue...
I can sign and I can encrypt messages.
Also de-crypt.

Decrypt in preview will result in multiply-ing the message everytime I touch
it...
So I don't turn on that feature... :-)
Also put my public key on the server.

Im happy... :-)

Now lets try this also on linux (evolution).
I guess that want be a problem....

Tnx everyone for reading and commenting!

Jean-Paul