[Gpg4win-users-en] email decryption with gpgol (was: solved: Can not create new key)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Sep 19 20:12:55 CEST 2006

Hi Jean-Paul,

On Tuesday 19 September 2006 16:26, Jean-Paul Geerets wrote:
> Decrypt in preview will result in multiply-ing the message everytime I
> touch it...
> So I don't turn on that feature... :-)

the gpgol people will be interested in a bug report. :)

> Also put my public key on the server.
>
> Im happy... :-)

Feel free to throw something in our tipp-jar! ;)
Se Sponsoring on the right side of http://www.gpg4win.de/index.html

> Now lets try this also on linux (evolution).
> I guess that want be a problem....

Under GNU/Linux the support for OpenPGP usually is a lot better.

> Tnx everyone for reading and commenting!

You are welcome!
Thanks for trying gpg4win!

Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)
www.kolab-konsortium.com   (Email/Groupware Solution, Professional Service)