[Gpg4win-users-en] Report on Vista, Office 2007, Outlook 2007

Glen gb2 at c5i.net
Mon May 14 21:37:18 CEST 2007

On Monday 14 May 2007 11:16, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Mon, 14 May 2007 17:14, bernhard at intevation.de said:
> > Ideally could you file a report with our gpg4win tracker about
> No, it is a deliberate decision not to add it to the PATH.  This will
> > The people from GPGOL will appreciate this feedback as well,
> GPGol is a very tricky software and depends on ondocumented behaviour
> of OL.  Before I can work on this I need a buy a copy of OL2007,
> though.

Okay, so I am understanding that at this point I am not to take any
action.  And indeed this was no complaint - as a Linux/Opensource
person, I know the value of posting information when I can.  I noted
quite clearly on the website the absence of "Windows Vista"
and "Outlook 2007" as supported products... but since everyone I
support uses Windows (alas) I do hope that support for your products
continues apace.  :-)

Would that I could contribute to your purchase of OL2007; however, as
they say "money's too tight to mention."  If we all had time and money,
there would be only Unix/Linux, and Microsoft would just be making
XBoxes.

Best wishes to you all,

Glen