[Gpg4win-users-en] Gpg4win-users-en Digest, Vol 29, Issue 1

Ronan Waide waider at waider.ie
Thu Oct 2 12:21:13 CEST 2008

On Thu, October 2, 2008 11:00,
gpg4win-users-en-request at wald.intevation.org wrote:
> If you have substaintial problems with 1.1.3, it is helpful if you can try
> one
> of the betas or release candidates in a test environment and see if the
> problem is resolved or different.

So far I've been completely unable to use any of the 1.9.x betas. I have
1.1.3 installed at present, and the only major issue I have with it is
that it seems to ignore my default key setting, presenting me with a list
of the two keys I have with the "wrong" key as default. I have removed, as
best I can, all traces of the 1.1.3 installs when testing the betas, but
in every case the mail client simply fails to do anything when I try to
send email. The cleopatra self-test runs fine, the keys work perfectly
well in 1.1.3, so I'm really not clear on why this fails.

I'm using Outlook 2007 (12.0.6316.5000) SP1 MSO (12.0.6320.5000)

Cheers,
Waider.
--
waider at waider.ie / webmail - evidently I'm not at home.