[Gpg4win-users-en] An error occurred while trying to add the user-id: General error

Ken kmailuk at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 13 12:13:36 CEST 2010

I am running recent installation of gpg4win 2.0.2
When I click on one of my certificates and choose to Add-Id, I enter
an email address and hit ok.
I then get the error message:
"An error occurred while trying to add the user-id: General error"
(This is not a helpful message). The User-Id is not added to the certificate.

Does anyone know anything about this error?
How/where can I report this bug? I tried to report it on KDE Bug
Tracking System but it would not let me because the KDE version 1.4.1
was too old.