[Gpg4win-users-en] echotracker (or hey we have a open OL plugin too)

François-Denis Gonthier fdgonthier at kryptiva.com
Tue Mar 9 20:20:38 CET 2010

Hello,

just a quick message to announce the release of another open-source
Microsoft Outlook plugin. We at Kryptiva [1] are working on a data
aggregator and mail indexer for Microsoft Outlook. It is called
echotracker [2]. It is presented as a web page inside a panel embedded
in Outlook. It is written for the .NET platform in C# and C++.

We are currently looking for developers and courageous users to test our
plugin and report bugs inside the current developer preview version. We
have a mailing list setup to receive the first bug reports.

We thought that like minded developers might be happy to hear about
that. A lot of what we learned about Outlook plugin were learned by
looking at the few open-source plugin out there. We are glad they exists.

[1] http://www.kryptiva.com
[2] http://www.echotracker.com

François-Denis Gonthier
fdgonthier at kryptiva.com