[Gpg4win-users-en] echotracker (or hey we have a open OL plugin too)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Mar 16 17:07:05 CET 2010

Hi François-Denis,

Am Dienstag, 9. März 2010 20:20:38 schrieb François-Denis Gonthier:
> We thought that like minded developers might be happy to hear about
> that. A lot of what we learned about Outlook plugin were learned by
> looking at the few open-source plugin out there. We are glad they exists.

yes, thanks for the note and the praise. I know that Werner worked very hard
to get GpgOL info the state where it currently is.
(I wonder if there is an overview over Free Software Outlook plugins?)

So best of luck with etchotracker!
I hope we do create a competition for you as well, with Kontact on Windows
and more social desktop components for KDE.  ;)
We do have a beta installer here, but it does not contain the nicer versions
of KDE4's new social desktop.
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kontact_for_Windows_(beta-huge-debug)

Best Regards,
Bernhard