[Gpg4win-users-en] GPGSM

Lee Elcocks l_elcocks at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 19 12:19:43 CET 2010

Hi

I have manged to import a PKCS12 file into GPGSM using latest GPG4WIN beta.

Now i need to import  public keys, however they appear to be open PGP keys and GPGSM will not import them, i get the error "end of file" and thats it.

I can import the keys into GPG no problem at all. But i coudn't import the .p12 files, Hence my move to GPGSM.

In kleopatra i can see my private and the public keys of client (the ones that i imported with GPG) but i need to be able to Encrypt and sign, and of course it will not let me do this.

Is their anyway that i can import what appears to be a openPGP key into GPGSM?

Any help at all appreciated.

Thanks

Lee