[Gpg4win-users-en] How do I exit the text editor in gpg?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 17 12:20:29 CET 2014

Fabian,

try asking GNU/Linux related questions on gnupg-user or gnupg-users-de.
There are many more experiences people there, this list mainyl is for the
windows versions of GnuPG and related tools. :)

On Monday 17 November 2014 at 11:46:10, Fabian Nick wrote:
> I called gpg -r "NAME", typed a message, hit CTRL+D twice. However it
> returns:
> "Keine gültigen OpenPGP-Daten gefunden.
> gpg: processing message failed: Unbekannter Systemfehler"

You are missing a command like "-e", but there are more things to know when
you are using the command line in an interactive session like this.

Best,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner