[Gpg4win-users-en] Gpg4win 3.0 test version

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Mon Dec 14 12:56:37 CET 2015

Hi,

On Monday 14 December 2015 12:00:34 Andre Heinecke wrote:
> On Monday 14 December 2015 11:13:16 tagtraeumer wrote:
> > GpgOL 2-beta36 with OL-2010(32bit) on Win7-64bit:
> > While playing around I did notice that checking encryption *only* will not
> > proceed in sending created mail, new 'mail editor window' still persists
> > opened.
>
> Thanks for testing. I cannot reproduce that behavior though I've uploaded a
> screenshot of my test at [1] to make sure we talk about the same thing.

Ah, If I disable S/MIME support I can reproduce the problem, only encrypt does
not work, sign/encrypt does. If I enable S/MIME support both work even for
OpenPGP.

Will be fixed. I've opened an issue to track it:

 https://bugs.gnupg.org/gnupg/issue2191

Regards,
Andre

(I've taken gnupg-devel out of the CC to avoid double posting)

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262  | http://www.intevation.de/