[Gpg4win-users-en] problems with 2.2.5

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Fri Jul 17 14:33:58 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Friday, July 17, 2015 12:24:46 PM g4 at novadsp.com wrote:
> The folder exists and has suitable permissions for me (administrator)

Apparently it does not have the right permissions gnupg either can't create a
new file in that directory or there is already a pubring.bak in that directory
and it can't be overwritten. "Permission denied" is pretty straightforward.

> Does this need to be run with elevated privileges or what? Any ideas
> welcomed.

You need to run it with a user account that can write in the GnuPG Home
directory.  You could try moving that folder away and starting with a new
directory.

Regards,
Andre

--