[Gpg4win-users-en] problems with 2.2.5

g4 at novadsp.com g4 at novadsp.com
Sat Jul 18 17:24:02 CEST 2015

> gnupg folder is indeed owned by Administrators, but all files and private-
> keys-v1.d are owned by my user.

If I was being a stickler :), I'd suggest that this is wrong.

The folder is being created in the users data directory structure and
ownership should reflect this.

> I could create two RSA master keys with a RSA subkey with no permission
> issues.

Hmm. Sadly the existence of one positive does not negate the negative ....

How are you generating the certificate, and if in a shell, from which
folder?

At the very least Kleopatra should display the error message generated by
gpg2.

It's a real shame as the rest of the package works exactly as expected.

BR

Jerry.