[Gpg4win-users-en] GPGOL 3.1.5 not working in current Outlook 365

Mikko Nahkola mikko.nahkola at ttlsystems.fi
Tue Dec 11 14:52:08 CET 2018

Well, anyway, I do have GPGOL 3.1.5 running with current Outlook "365" /
"Version 1811 (Build 11029.20079 Click-to-Run)" ... (There is a bug
regarding PGP/MIME but it does run.)

... though this time this looks like the occasional install/update
glitch where during update the old version of a .dll is removed but new
not installed?

Yes, a copy of the testing checklist would be nice if that doesn't
expose not-yet-public security issues or things like that.

--
Ystävällisin Terveisin / Best Regards

Mikko Nahkola
Järjestelmäasiantuntija / Ylläpito