[Gpg4win-users-en] PGP4Win Trouble to connect to sks server

Elude - Goethe goethe at elude.in
Sat May 26 15:32:38 CEST 2018

Hi folks,
I've recently got an error when tried to connect to any keyserver from GPG4Win 3.1.1. Kleopatra and GPA can't retrieve or upload any PGP key.
Looks like some issue with DNS resolvance, because after I set Kleopatra to use TOR keyserver hkp://jirk5u4osbsr34t5.onion, it got connected successfully.
When I boot PC to the "Safe Mode with networking" it also works fine.
What could be the cause of of this bloody trouble? Anyone can help?

Goethe
goethe at elude.in