[Gpg4win-users-en] Fwd: gpg-agent not working

aakash sandhyan aakash.sandhyan at bizacuity.com
Tue Nov 12 12:50:19 CET 2019

Hi Bernhard,

I'm already logged in as Admin.
The file system is NTFS and it is local drive only.
When I tried gpg-agent with the "-vv --debug-all" it gave me this:
[image: gpg-agent-debug.png]

These are the files that are present on my *Windows 10* machine which is
not available on the Windows server 2016.

[image: files_missing.png]

I have also tried creating an AWS instance of Windows server 2016 and
installed gpg in there and it was working fine.

So the issue seems to be with the machine only on which it is not working.
I have tried multiple times installing it but nothing seams to help.

Best regards,
Aakash