[Gpg4win-users-en] Fwd: gpg-agent not working

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Nov 12 15:30:07 CET 2019

Hi Aakash,

Am Dienstag 12 November 2019 12:50:19 schrieb aakash sandhyan:
> When I tried gpg-agent with the "-vv --debug-all" it gave me this:

add the argument to trying to start the daemon.

Maybe you can try to recreate the directory where it is trying to write.
(Can you write there?)
Maybe gpg4win was installed as user?

Only guessing here.
Bernhard
ps.: If you can, please post command results as text
as this is easier to read (for many I guess).